click on the links for more details
1. In July 2021, Charlotte participated in a 'Creative Lives' podcast, where she discusses findings from the FACT-COVID project - see here: https://soundcloud.com/uclsound/creative-lives-intergenerational-cohesion-generations-culture-and-identity
2. An March 2021 Charlotte appeared as a guest on BBC Radio 4’s PM programme (from 26 minutes) talking about fertility decline and parenting during the pandemic, and drawing on the findings of the FACT-Covid study
3. In March 2021 Katherine contributed to a Sverige Radio programme (Sweden’s national publicly funded radio broadcaster) on the impacts of COVID-19 on young people and families, drawing on the findings of the FACT-Covid study. Project Leader from Sweden Disa Bergnehr also is on the programme. Listen here from approx 12 mins (Katherine speaks in English, but the rest of the programme is in Swedish!): https://sverigesradio.se/avsnitt/1673449
4. In March 2021 our partners in Pakistan organised the “FACT Pakistan Feminist Digital Ethnography Webinar” which included contributions from team members in Singapore, South Africa and Pakistan You can see the recording of the event here.
2. UCL Spotlight on Dr Katherine Twamley: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/health-of-public/response-covid-19/ucl-covid-19-research/spotlight-dr-katherine-twamley
ICO-FACT: INTERNATIONAL TALKS & EVENTS
FACT Pakistan Feminist Digital Ethnography Webinar” organized by Dr. Shama Dossa takes place on Friday, March 5, 2021 between 5:00 - 7:00 pm PST. The webinar will be streaming live on HU Facebook page, please find the link shared below.